Certified Ukrainian translator Switzerland
Our translation agency specializes in certified and sworn translations from and to Ukrainian. Our certified Ukrainian translators based in Switzerland can quickly process your request. We only need to receive a copy of the documents that need to be translated (all formats are accepted). The original documents are no longer required (certified Ukrainian translator Switzerland).
- Firstly, feel free to use our email address (firstname.lastname@example.org), the contact form, or you can also use our WhatsApp link.
- Secondly, please mention the language in which you would like to receive the translation and whether you need the translation to be legalized by the notary and/or apostilled (Chancellery).
- Thirdly, one of our project managers will then quickly provide you with a quote mentioning the price and the turnaround for this project. We usually reply within 30 minutes. However, please do call us if you haven’t had a reply for more than an hour.
- Fourthly and most importantly, once the quote is accepted, we will start the translation process and send you the certified translations by post. If you also need a copy of the translation by email, please do let the project manager know and we will send it to you by email before shipping the original.
In terms of turnaround, the certified translations are sent by post or DHL and/or by email within 2-3 business days. However, it also depends on the volume and the level of difficulty of the documents. For instance, you should receive a one page document within 2 business days by post.
Languages we can pair from and to Ukrainian:
Afrikaans | German | American | Amharic | English | Arabic | Armenian | aymara | Azerbaijani | Basque | Bengali | Belarusian | Burmese | Bosnian | Brazilian | Bulgarian | Cantonese | Catalan | Sinhala | chinese | simplified Chinese | traditional Chinese | Korean | Croatian | Danish | Dari | Estonian | Ewe | Farsi | Finnish | Georgian | Greek | Guarani | Hebrew | Hindi | Hungarian | Indonesian | Italian | Japanese | Kazakh | Khmer | Kyrgyz | Kurdish | Lao | Latvian | Lingala | Lithuanian | Macedonian | Malaysian | Malayalam | Mandarin | Moldovan | Mongolian | Montenegrin | Dutch | Norwegian | Urdu | Uzbek | Pashto | Punjabi | Persian | Fula | Polish | Spanish | quechuan | Romanian | Russian | Serbian | Slovak | Slovenian | Swedish | Tamil | Czech | thai | Turkish | Turkmen | Albanian | Vietnamese | Portuguese
Here is a non-exhaustive list of the documents:
Birth certificate | marriage certificate | civil status certificate | attestation | patent | criminal record | certificate | celibacy certificate | death certificate | family certificate | work certificate | tax declaration | diploma | passport | driving license | will | visa | contract | divorce contract | marriage contract | judgment | procedure | power of attorney | minutes
Common types of certifications/legalizations (certified Ukrainian translator Switzerland):
- Certified translation: we provide the translation with our stamp and signature.
- Legalized translation: the notary legalizes the signature of the translator on the translation.
- Translation with apostille: the chancellery legalizes the signature of the notary.
As a result and thanks to the right certification, the translations will be accepted in Switzerland and abroad. For any question regarding the type of certification you need for your documents, do not hesitate to contact our team. We will guide you through the process (certified Ukrainian translator Switzerland).
We look forward to collaborating with you.